ULTIMATE FANTASY FIGHTING
"In the UFF, do what you do best: Build a team, arsenal, world and story to prove to the Ultiverse why your pen is mightier than the sword!" – The Commissioner
Ultimate Fantasy Fighting is the premier debate league surrounding the age old question of "who would win in a fight?" UFF is an entirely unique experience for both casual and competitive debaters. Each debater will get a chance to hand-select a dynamic, dependable team from nearly any fictional universe made of:
Debaters will face-off throughout the season in strategic yet creative turn-based battles of argumentation and story control. There are a variety of ways a debater can battle. Battles are typically played on either:
- Closed Table (1-v-1 debate)
- Open Table (free-for-all, anyone can debate).
"A team that concedes after two minutes is a team that is not ready, not mentally prepared, not focused, not concentrated..." – Newsweek Magazine
Between battles, a player can strategically use his or her coins to buy, sell, trade and invest into assets. At the end of the season, the two best will go head-to-head in a Championship Battle for one to become the next Ultimate Champion!
HOW IS UFF DIFFERENT FROM OTHER "WHO WOULD WIN" LEAGUES?
First off, shame on you for comparing us to other leagues. Ultimate Fantasy Fighting radiates integrity from its loins unlike our so-called counterparts. We are the internet's original Vs Battle League in all of its glory. All these other pub scrub wannabe websites wish they could be us – and they are not. For good reason! Here are just a few unique reasons why we dominate the "competish" (pfff...). In UFF:
- You join a community, not a website.
- You build your own personal team that is yours and yours alone.
- You can buy maps and utilities to make the debate really dynamic and fun!
- You, the debater, are as much part of the battle as your team.
- You can affect the overall course of battle through strong story, strategy, creativity, logic and rhetoric.
- You have a unique voice that does not just fall between the cracks of spam in the slew of other voices.
- You can create a persona in your writing style that reflects your team – good or evil!
- You earn victories as opposed to 'button-smashing' raw facts, feats and abilities out of context.
- Justice will be served! Our Judges meticulously evaluate each and every battle to give everyone an equally legitimate opportunity to do well. Contrary to our "competition" where random uneducated plebs, swayed by nostalgia and popular opinion, just rant, scream, shout and vote for their favourite "winner". The injustice has reached a new low of despicable.
In short, UFF is so much more than just "who would win in a fight?". We live to get the job done the right way. And if you don't like it, the X-button is in the top right corner (or the top left if you're a hipster). N'UFF said.
Ultimate Fantasy Fighting Federation © 2007-2019 | Sponsored by Garafraxa Film & Media Group